Patients save with the Voucher and Co-pay Assistance Program
FIRST MONTH FREE and up to $500 off each refill after the first month
VOUCHER—Up to 3 prescriptions free for the first month
- Patients can print the voucher and present it along with a prescription to the pharmacist to receive one box (32 tablets) of ABSTRAL
- Patients can receive a maximum of 3 boxes within the first 30 days
CO-PAY CARD—Up to $500 off each prescription after the first month
- After the first 30 days, patients can use the Co-pay Card to receive up to $500 off of
their co-pay or out-of-pocket expenses for each ABSTRAL prescription*
- Patients will need to keep this card for future use with their ABSTRAL prescriptions
The voucher offer is valid for up to 3 boxes maximum (96 tablets) within the first 30 days. The co-pay portion of the offer covers up to $500 off a co-pay for ABSTRAL. Redeem this coupon ONLY when accompanied by a valid prescription for ABSTRAL. Offer valid for patients 18 years and older. The co-pay portion of the offer is not valid for prescriptions reimbursed under Medicaid, a Medicare drug benefit plan or other federal or state programs (such as medical assistance programs). If you are eligible for drug benefits under any such program, you cannot use the co-pay portions of the coupon. Offer expires 12/31/2015. Product dispensed pursuant to the program rules and federal and state laws. Void where taxed, restricted, or prohibited by law.
ABSTRAL is used to manage breakthrough pain in adults with cancer (18 years of age and older) who are already routinely taking other opioid pain medicines around-the-clock for cancer pain.
Do not use ABSTRAL unless you are regularly using another opioid pain medicine around-the-clock for your cancer pain and your body is used to these medicines (this means that you are opioid tolerant).
Keep ABSTRAL in a safe place away from children.
Get emergency medical help right away if:
- a child takes ABSTRAL. ABSTRAL can cause an overdose and death in any child who takes it
- an adult who has not been prescribed ABSTRAL takes it
- an adult who is not already taking opioids around-the-clock takes ABSTRAL
These are medical emergencies that can cause death.
If possible, try to remove ABSTRAL from the mouth.
Read the Medication Guide that comes with ABSTRAL completely before you start taking ABSTRAL, and each time you get a new prescription. There may be new information. This Medication Guide does not take the place of talking to your healthcare provider about your medical condition or your treatment. Be sure to share this important information with members of your household and other caregivers.
*Total savings for the co-pay portion of the coupon will be determined by the patient's co-pay.